My darling husband, after being married to me for only 5 years, is finally turning just as crazy as I am. He made up this workout and I’m so proud I had to share.
Pyramid sets from 8
1. Push-ups (He did explosive push-ups. I did regular feet and hands without any popping up)
2. 4 squat pulses and a squat jump
3. Rotational lunge to clean to rotational press with the sandbag (Right only)
4. Reptile planks
5. Rotational lunge to clean to rotational press with the sandbag (left only)
6. Lower leg lifts holding the sandbag over your head
The hardest part: My upper abs are killing me this morning, so it must be the lower leg lifts
My proud moment: Completed in 21 minutes 44 seconds!
Trainers notes: If you don’t have a sandbag don’t worry. The same exercises can be done with dumb bells or a kettle bell. On the rotational lunge sweep the sandbag over your bent knee.